This selection of luxury advent calendars will make counting down the days till Christmas fly by! Each filled with up to 24 luxurious little gifts that every beauty queen and foodie will love
Roll on the 1st December because that’s when we can fully indulge in the delightful treats behind the doors of these luxurious beauty and food advent calendars! From the elite beauty experts of Charlotte Tilbury and YSL to the more delectable treats of Selfridges and Fortnum and Mason, these are literally the best luxury advent calendars going in 2018.
1. The YSL Advent Calendar comes with 24 surprises including 19 miniatures, 2 full size products and 3 gifts. It is jam-packed with perfumes, make up and beauty brushes including new launches like The Curler Mascara and old favourites like Touche Eclat.
2. If stationery makes your eyes light up then this Kikki K Advent Calendar is just what you need! Made by the Swedish label, it comes complete with 24 surprises from sweet star-covered pens to stickers, candles, little notepads and inspiring quotes.
3. This Selfridges Rocks Christmas advent calendar has 24 delicious star products from the Selfridges Selection range – from whiskey and gold-leaf marmalade to chocolate pralines and a mini bottle of prosecco.
4. L’Oreal has released its glam sparkle advent calendar exclusive to Selfridges in 2018. It has 24 treats hidden away including products from Lancôme, Kiehl’s and Urban Decay and includes make up and perfume too.
5. Kiehl’s has also released its very own luxury advent calendar exclusive to Selfridges in 2018. You get to open a door each day until Christmas Eve – that’s 24 in total. It includes products for him and for her including lip balms, moisturisers, hydration masks and lotions. This product s so popular that it has already SOLD OUT! Better luck next year!
6. The Clinique calendar has 24 days of beauty products we all love with plenty of signature skincare, fragrances and make up from the popular brand. Expect to find the Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturiser, Eye Cream and Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer.
7. The 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar from Clarins includes mini and full size products such as he SOS Primer and Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil, as well as the Beauty Flash Balm, Hand and Nail Treatment and Mascara.
8. Everyone knows someone who loves a mince pie more than anything at Christmas. Surprise them with this fun and unique way to countdown to Christmas. Each drawer contains a traditional mini treat to devour.
9. Although this is technically not an advent calendar, we’d still love to have this as a treat in the run up to Christmas. The limited edition Beauty Lovers Selection Box has the likes of Zoeva, Limecrime, beautyblender and Too Faced.
10. Who wouldn’t love to treat themselves to one of the great CT’s best-selling products during December? And with treats like the iconic Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk, Miracle Glow and Magic Cream, it’s a beauty lovers dream.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Beauty Universe Calendar £150 Selfridges
11. Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar is filled with surprises from its iconic beauty hall including Aurelia Skincare Cleanser, Chantecaille Mascara, Iconic London Illuminator and Sisley Lipstick.
So what are you waiting for!? Grab yourself one of these luxury advent calendars before they sell out! Only 8 weeks to go!