Looking to get married in 2020? We’ve teamed up with Hoar Cross Hall to offer one lucky couple the chance to win a wedding worth £10,000
Hoar Cross Hall in Staffordshire is giving one lucky couple the chance to win a wedding worth over £10,000, and get married on Saturday 29th February 2020.
Situated in the idyllic Staffordshire countryside, the beautiful Grade 11 listed stately home is the perfect setting for the most important day of your life.
Hoar Cross Hall is fully licensed to conduct civil weddings and it offers a beautiful range of rooms in which to exchange your vows while celebrating with those closest to you. Furthermore, it has a stunning church on site.
In addition, the Joynes Suite leads onto a beautiful Italian Garden meaning that you and your friends have a wonderfully secluded part of the estate. Set in picturesque gardens, creating a romantic setting which you and your guests will never forget, Hoar Cross Hall offers everything you need to make your special day truly memorable.
This fabulous prize includes everything you need for your dream wedding day including:
- Venue hire of the Joynes Suite for your Wedding Breakfast for 50 day guests and evening reception for an extra 30 guests
- Three-course wedding breakfast with tea, coffee and homemade fudge
- Half a bottle of house wine per person with the meal
- Glass of Prosecco per person for the toast
- Hire of cake stand and knife
- Evening reception with hot sandwiches
- Dance floor
- Complimentary bridal suite for the night of the wedding
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Event Manager to run your day and act as your Toast Master
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, complete the form provided including a maximum 150-word nomination as to why we should choose you as the lucky couple. All entries must be submitted by 9.30am Friday April 26, 2019.