This website is owned and managed by PSMedia Ltd. (company no. 11028335). The registered address is 29 Park Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, SK11 6SR.
PSMedia Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to PSMedia Ltd, G2 Trentham Business Quarter, Bellringer Road, Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8GB.
Who are we?
PSMedia Ltd is an integrated marketing and communications agency based in Staffordshire. Staffordshire Living is an independent consumer lifestyle magazine covering distribution in Staffordshire.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about services, visit pages, fill in forms or sign up for our newsletters.
Information we may collect from you:
- We may collect and use the following data about you: information you provide by filling in forms on our site, such as contact information, address information, inquiries about our services.
- We may collect details of your visits to our site including: traffic data, location data, operating system, browser usage, IP address, page clicks and navigation and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, for example; live chats are logged and can be converted into tickets to help track your customer journey.
IP addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to monitor returning users. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to our site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to improve our site.
Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
How we use your information
We may use your information to:
- Help deal with inquiries about one of our services;
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Ensure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Disclosure of your information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond PSMedia Ltd for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time or request that we unsubscribe your email address.
We will only contact you for marketing purposes by email or text message if you have given your prior consent.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01782 644456.
How you can access and update your information
Accuracy is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at email@example.com or telephone on 01782 644456.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. We may make a small charge for this service.
Security precautions to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
We do not take any payment information through our website. Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Links to other websites
Our website may also use the Hotjar website recording service. This may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling, but not text keyed into website forms. Data collected by Hotjar is for PSMedia Ltd's internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in February 2020.