The term ‘Staffordshire Living’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PSMedia Ltd, B1 Trentham Business Quarter, Bellringer Road, Trentham Lakes, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8GB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The organiser of competitions on this website is Staffordshire Living, owned by PSMedia Ltd, together with a mentioned partner
- The competition is free to enter for anyone – there is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter the competition
- By entering the competition the entrant is agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The competition may be run in print, online or via different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) simultaneously. Multiple entries are accepted, but only one will be considered
- The closing date for entries will be mentioned in the post, entries after this will not be considered
- The organiser takes no responsibility for entries not received
- The prizes are as stated and can not be exchanged
- Winners will be chosen by random, or by qualification. The winners will be notified by phone, post or email
- If the winner can not be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days (unless otherwise stated) of notification the organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner
- Competitions that feature on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the specific channel, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.
Any questions regarding any of these terms and conditions should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to PSMedia Ltd, B1 Trentham Business Quarter, Bellringer Road, Trentham Lakes, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8GB.