If you don't fancy a cocktail we've handpicked these delicious fruity mocktails for the perfect night in
If you fancy something refreshing but don’t want the headache in the morning, why not try one of these fruity mocktail recipes at home.
Sparkling spice rack crush
Recipe sourced from Eisberg alcohol-free sparkling wine
20ml Spiced Gomme
125ml Alcohol-Free Sparkling White Wine
10ml lemon juice
10ml cantaloupe melon juice
For the spiced gomme:
400g caster sugar
15 cardamon pods
3 star anise
1tbs of pink peppercorns
3 cinnamon sticks
2 melon balls
- First make the spiced gomme: Add the water and caster sugar to a large saucepan, along with the cardamon pods, star anise, cloves, pink peppercorns and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil – stirring constantly. When it reaches boiling point remove from the heat and allow to cool. Keep refrigerated until needed.
- Add the spiced gomme, Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling White Wine, lemon juice and cantaloupe melon juice to a mixing glass and stir.
- Strain the mixture into a daiquiri style glass or standard 6oz coupette glass.
- Use a melon baller to create balls of cantaloupe melon and soak in spiced gomme.
- Thread the soaked melon balls onto a skewer and sprinkle with chilli threads to garnish.
Ma Petite Cherie
Recipe sourced from Eisberg
15ml lemon juice
125ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling Rosé Wine
Cherry syrup reduction
For the cherry syrup reduction:
1 tbs Bon Maman Cherry jam
1 tbs water
- First make the cherry syrup reduction: Add the cherry jam and the water to a small saucepan and mix. Bring it to the boil – stirring constantly until smooth. Allow to cool.
- Add the lemon juice, Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling Rosé Wine and the cherry syrup reduction to a glass mixer (keeping a small amount aside to garnish) and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a tall flute glass.
- Garnish with cherry syrup soaked fresh cherries on a skewer.
Sparkling Pom Collins
Recipe sourced from drinkaware.co.uk
- Pomegranate Juice 60ml
- Soda Water 30ml
- Pomegranate Seeds 1 serving
- Lime 1
- Tom Collins Glass 1
- Squeeze lime into Tom Collins glass
- Add ice
- Pour in 60ml pomegranate juice
- Add 30ml soda water
- Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds
- Stir, enjoy!
Recipe sourced from BBC Good Food
- 1 tbsp sugar
- small bunch mint
- 3 limes, juiced
- soda water
- Muddle the sugar with leaves from the mint using a pestle and mortar (or use a small bowl and the end of a rolling pin)
Put a handful of crushed ice into 2 tall glasses. Divide the lime juice between the glasses with the mint mix. Add a straw and top up with soda water.