Check out these satisfying cocktails and mocktails!
Torn between a cocktail or mocktail? We’ve got some suggestions…
Single serve and sharer server (for 4)
Lambrini Hey Blueberry 60ml (240ml sharer)
Vodka 20ml (80ml sharer)
Blueberry Juice 15ml (60ml sharer)
Fresh lime juice 10ml (40ml sharer)
Lavender sprig to garnish
In jug with club style rocks
- Pour the Lambrini Hey Blueberry, vodka, blueberry juice, and lime juice in jug.
- Stir gently with spoon to combine.
- Add ice cubes.
- Pour into a highball glass with the ice cubes to serve, and garnish with a large sprig of fresh lavender.
VERY BERRY BRINI SLUSH
Lambrini Hey Blueberry 75cl bottle
100ml Blueberry juice
Blueberry, blackberry and strawberry fruits to blend (mix 75-100g fruit for single serve. One 250g punnet of each fruit for sharer.)
- Freeze half a bottle of Hey Blueberry Lambrini in a tupperware container over night.
- Separately blend fresh berries until smooth.
- Add 10ml of Chambord and 25ml of gin to the blended fruits.
- Pour into a jam jar.
- Top with the remaining Lambrini Blueberry to serve.
- Stir/ mix.
- Garnish with berries and add a straw.
EISBERG ALCOHOL-FREE SPARKLING WINE
SPICE RACK CRUSH
20ml Spiced Gomme
125ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling White Wine
10ml lemon juice
10ml cantaloupe melon juice
For the spiced gomme:
400g caster sugar
15 cardamon pods
3 star anise
1tbs of pink peppercorns
3 cinnamon sticks
2 melon balls
- First make the spiced gomme: Add the water and caster sugar to a large saucepan, along with the cardamon pods, star anise, cloves, pink peppercorns and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil – stirring constantly. When it reaches boiling point remove from the heat and allow to cool. Keep refrigerated until needed.
- Add the spiced gomme, Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling White Wine, lemon juice and cantaloupe melon juice to a mixing glass and stir.
- Strain the mixture into a daiquiri style glass or standard 6oz coupette glass.
- Use a melon baller to create balls of cantaloupe melon and soak in spiced gomme.
- Thread the soaked melon balls onto a skewer and sprinkle with chilli threads to garnish.
MA PETITE CHÉRIE
15ml lemon juice
125ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling Rosé Wine
Cherry syrup reduction
For the cherry syrup reduction:
1 tbs Bon Maman Cherry jam
1 tbs water
- First make the cherry syrup reduction: Add the cherry jam and the water to a small saucepan and mix. Bring it to the boil – stirring constantly until smooth. Allow to cool.
- Add the lemon juice, Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling Rosé Wine and the cherry syrup reduction to a glass mixer (keeping a small amount aside to garnish) and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a tall flute glass.
- Garnish with cherry syrup soaked fresh cherries on a skewer.
So what do you think? Cocktail or mocktail?