Full time community care workers required at Agee Care Ltd
Longton-based Agee Care Ltd is a leading care provider in Stoke on Trent who support vulnerable adults to maintain independence and remain in their own homes.
The care provider, based on Webberley Road, is currently searching for a team of full time community care workers to provide care and support to its clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player who is passionate about delivering excellent care
- Have a good level of spoken/ written English
- Have an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence and own transportation is essential
- Have at least one year of community care experience
Duties will include:
- Provide a high quality of care and support to our clients
- Assist our clients with a range of duties that include: personal care, domestic tasks, cooking, companionship.
- Support and encourage clients in everyday activities and promote independence
- You will ensure that all clients are cared for with respect and dignity
- Salary: £10-£15 per hour plus mileage and travel time paid
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement
- Full training provided
- Access to further training in Health and Social Care up to Level 5 provided
- Uniform provided
- DBS paid for
Please contact us today if you want to join our team!